RSS Feeds


whiteroselogo-500x135Blue Business Daily News Headlines


  • Why should you have a custom domain?
    As part of our mission to help small businesses achieve more online, here at the UK Domain we have been answering your digital marketing questions over the last year in our #asktheukdomain video series. Among the full collection of videos, is the answer to a question that many of you may have when you start ... read more
    Source: UKSBNPublished on 2019-04-18

Guardian Logo

  • Digital transformation: how traditional companies can keep pace with change
    Established businesses can get caught out by the rapid pace of digital transformation, but, according to industry experts, a gradual progression can still lead to successEvery brand, organisation and company needs to transform to keep up with the pace of technological change, to keep costs low and customer service high and fight off rivals new and old – or risk being left behind.Just ask Blockbuster, Kodak and countless other firms that failed to react quickly enough to the digital revolution, says Mark Basham, CEO of AXELOS, best practice solutions provider. “Business has transformed enormously on the back of technology, and ... read more
    Source: Guardian Small BusinessPublished on 2019-04-10